Stats.

Saturday 6 July 2013

05-07-13 Year 13 Prom

So yesterday I was both excited and nervous at the same time and it was a really awkward, exhilarating feeling... I spent most of the day (up to about 3pm) dancing round the top landing in my pyjamas to Arctic Monkeys songs!

At half 4, I had my hair and make up done by my beautiful little sister & our family friend Beverly.

We went round Mel's for the taxi, where I got to see these wonderful human beans:


(I apologise now, we do have a photo of all of us - minus Brett on the end - waiting for the taxi, but it's currently on Mel's sister's camera.)

We went to Lackham! Ate hog roast, enjoyed the chocolate fountain (despite the limited use of it) & drank a bit. Funny thing though, Shana and I were on the girly drinks like malibu & coke but Mel just went straight for the pints of cider like the resilient person she is. 

There were so many rooms! I swear every single time I went into the house we found a new room with people in it. There was also a gorgeous fountain that we took quite a few pictures by.


This was the back of Lackham House from the end of the gardens. You can't quite see the fountain in this one but you can see the spooky blue alien glow from the disco lights...

And this is the fountain (with different people stood by it of course):

Shana & I

Mel, Shana & I

Shana & Louise

Another cute thing about this prom was that, because my mum's a teacher, she got invited. So we had to get a photo together!


I apologise that this is a really really short post word-wise. I don't think I can actually describe how wonderful last night was. It was just the sweetest goodbye to a lot of people who I'll really miss when I go to university. 

If you want to see more photos, check out my instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment